Thursday, August 20, 2009

SULIT!!!!!!!

sulit.com.ph is every online entrepreneurs best friend. Not only can you post your products and services free of charge, you can also hunt for honest to goodness bargains and wholesale opportunities there. I've been a Sulit member for quite sometime now and I can honestly say that I am happy with the service. It's easy to use, instructions are easy to comprehend and people in the forum are friendly and is always willing to help.

So if you are looking for a place to advertise your products or services, or is in the lookout for good bargains, I suggest you give sulit a try.

my sulit link: http://beautycrafters.sulit.com.ph/


missy

1 comments:

Maia said...

I am a sulit friend too. I use the service to advertise my stuff. It's very easy to use and the ADS actually work. I mean, people actually go to the site and search for things. I closed my first lease and got clients from that site too.

pop on to my ads, konti pa lang pero :) Its starting. its marikitrealty sa sulit.

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina