Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Ebay store

While I was browsing the items I post in my ebay store, I noticed that I've been a member isnce 2003..........I didn't know I've been registered that long!!! Time really fly so fast (and it didn't help that I was really inactive there and barely visited the site since I can't buy anything anyway because I don't have a credit card and I don't know how to fund my paypal back then (thank goodness for that!!!)

Anyway last week I decided that its about time I actually pursue other venues for selling my stuffs besides the usual forums, sulit and Multiply. It was while I was registering with Ebay that I found out I was already a member........albeit a very inactive member that is. Although it took me a while to reactivate my account because I can't remember my password, I finally succeeded in ressurecting my ebay account after a week of banging my head and countless attempts at using all the usual passwords that I have been using all this years.

Unlike other forums, it actually takes a while to post your items ( I cheat and use a template that I copy and paste...hehehe...saves me precious minutes) and yes you have to take sometime to read their rules and regulations :D.

After a week of posting I have a total of 10 items posted....slow I know, but hey I was reading, learning, taking pics and researching similar products while I posted them in my ebay sell area (ok so I was playing farmtown and mafia wars on the side too!!!)

You can check my items here.

As a buyer, what do you usually buy in Ebay? and what are you looking for in a seller?

I will really appreciate it if you leave a reply here. Any comments on my items (specially how I present them) is specially appreciated.

Missy

1 comments:

Maia said...

i used to be an e-bay addict. seriously. I just go crazy over it. Thats why i threw away all my credit cards and stuff. I just cant do it anymore.

E-bay is really good for home shopping having bought a lot of stuff from it, I say that I love it.You just have to learn how to sort from good ads to bad ads.

I actually look for pics, lots of that. A seller who actually replies to inquiries ( in short, ACTIVE) a seller who is transparent and would tell you everything there is to know about the product and an ad that's eye catching, truthful and clear.

I bought a lot of materials for crafting in e-bay some leotards costume parts and I love it!

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina