Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am a WHSL

If your wondering what WHSL it stands for Work at Home Single Lady...where did it came from...it came from my hungry tummy and a brain that keeps reminding me that I am on a diet! Well if moms have their WHAMS why can't single people like me who has decided to stay at home by running a home based business be referred to as WHSL :D

I used to own an internet cafe, until I realized that it is draining the life out of me. So early this year I decided to sell the business, much to the disappointment of a few family members. I know they are silently worried about my future..especially my financial stability. I did not come from a rich family so their concern is justifiable.

Very few people can actually grasp what I am doing. To them I am just lazing around the house being a bum while spending the whole day in front of the computer doing God knows what. I myself sometimes wonder what I am doing. The online store which should have been launched properly a few months ago, is still that....an online store that is yet to be launched. To be fair me and my sister who is also my business partner joined a couple of bazaars last Christmas. Sales was pretty good, but once Christmas was over and after 2 failed bazaars we both realized that we may need to slow down a little bit if we don't want to lose whatever little capital we have. So for now our bazaar business is in hibernation mode.

So what exactly am I doing now besides blog hopping and playing games in facebook? Well I've been busy trying to figure out how to become a WHSL. Yes, I want to become a full time Work at Home Single Lady.....nobody ever said you can't be a Mogul while you are in your pajamas right???

next post: I'll tell you exactly what I do!!!

2 comments:

Maia said...

Finally! I can comment na on your blog. If you are a WHSL, I am a WSL - on the go. (Working Single Lady on the go) kasi ako naman I am barely home :) I know what it feels to be unsure of what youre doing and to have an ide that you know that will sell, yet no one believes in it. I say, GO GO GO!! you can do it! <3

I also just started my Realty as well. I just got my business name permit today, actually. It's starting-- yours as well.

I believe that big businesses always start from ideas. All you have to do is work hard. I am still open for the web-work if you need it. As soon as I finish my own :)

I have a few friends who are Moguls in Pajamas. I have a friend who doesnt even leave the house and earns millions. You can do it. I believe you can :)

Missy said...

Thanks sis!!! Sige sabay tayong mag payaman!!!

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina