Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Missing Funny bone and a comment on Willie R.

I can't seem to find my funny bones this past few days. No I am not sad or anything like that, but its been a while since i've done anything crazy. Is it because there is nobody around to share the funny moment or is because the weather this past few days makes one go int"senti mode"? or maybe because Me, Myself and I has been locked inside the basement of my crazy mind for so long that they have mellowed down their eccentricities without me noticing it. Anyway with nothing funny to write about, I might as well comment go with the flow and write something about Willie Revillame and his not so funny comment on air about Tita Cory's cortege....

....am so glad I was never a fan of his show. But I do pity the people who works with him and for him. He doesn't know when to stop, and in his attempt to be funny he spares nobody. Ok so I am a lifelong fan of eat bulaga, so I maybe bias here. But I can't remember Tito, Vic or even the smartaleck Joey de Leon belittling the staff of their show. Sure they will sometime call attention to some of their staff, but its harmless teasing, and sometimes the object of this teasing ends up becoming celebrity themselves. But the few times I had the misfortune of watching Wowowee, I always ends up irritated with Willie R., Mr. Revillame may I suggest taking a cupfull of humility taken 3 x a day for the rest of your life. This people who you belittle and insult on a dailybasis does not owe you anything. They work for ABS-CBN not you, sure your salary is a LOT bigger than theirs, but this people are the same people that makes you look good on your show, without their talent and hard work, there will be no Wowowee. Not all people can do their job but Mr. Revillame there lots of other Talents inside ABS who could probably do a better job at hosting a variety show than you.

About that coretege incident, you could have saved yourself all this trouble if only you kept your mouth shut and saved the outburts for later after the cameras stop rolling. That is what a professional host would have done.

0 comments:

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina