Monday, August 31, 2009

Bored Lakwatsera!!!

A week or two ago, I went to Trinoma. I was suppose to meet my sister in Farmers, Cubao but I manage to arrive in Manila a few hours early (I am based in Bulacan) so I decided to eat a very late lunch at Red Ribbons, Trinoma.

This is me while waiting for my order!


It took a while before my order arrived (more than 20 minutes for a simple Pasta with White sauce??...slow or I was just really hungry?) so I took some more pics...



Finally my very...very..very late lunch arrived!!!



Serving size is reasonable. The pasta was really tasty. I find the cake a bit too sweet for my taste but I still like it anyway. Coffee was OK but is not strong enough for me (I like my coffee really strong) . I think this meal cost me around Php 150.00, value for money if you ask me, I walked away really full.

I finish everything in less than 10 minutes. Lol...I was that hungry!!!

After that more pics.



The above pics were taken on a Tuesday afternoon....and to think that we are a Third World Country!

Speaking of coffee....I think I am gonna go now and grab myself a cup!!!

1 comments:

Maia said...

Red Ribbon. :) nice. I always eat there. Its affordable plus THERES DESSERT. Glad you had fun there. :) haha

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina