Friday, January 22, 2010

Midnight Musings on a Friday Night!

It's 12:37 AM, January 23, 2010....and I am still awake...blogging & surfing the net. Not healthy!!! I know..... I myself don't know why I am fighting off sleep.

This days.......I feel like I am sick half the time....tomorrow I will hopefully get the medical test I should have taken a week ago. Hopefully everything will be fine....

I've also been spending the past 3 days job hunting....I know what I want is my own business...but real life has reared it's ugly head to remind me that I have needs that can't wait. I'm not giving up yet. Hopefully I will find a part time gig that will provide me the extra cash that will tide me over until I figure out the direction I want to take. A home based full time job would be nice though.

Am I being too choosy? or I am already at that point where money is already secondary to my own personal satisfaction and general well being. I guess its the latter. After what I went through with my last business, I realized that peace of mind has no price tag. Unfortunately, there are bills that needs to be paid and retirement plans that need to be made (nest egg and all!) so yeah for now am job hunting.

BTW, our multiply site is going undergo a major facelift very soon!!! I'm so excited!!!!...and the garden is doing well....and just the other day I harvested my 3rd batch of mushrooms!!!... yeah life is good.... :D



1 comments:

Maia said...

wanna try your hand at real estate? <3 let me know girl! hehe.. good luck... I am behind you

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina