Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

It's been ages since I posted. My last post was around October of last year, it's already April ...a good 6 month :D

So what happened during that time? I attempted and FAILED to get mogulinpajamas.com up and running. I got busy with work, lost my part time job, got busy with my full time job, tried joining another bazaar (we only broke even :-(  ), slowly got bored with my full time job, received a new contract for that full time job, and then lost it TOO come March 2011. It was a roller coaster ride but one that made me realize how resilient I have become. Losing a job when one is single and with no savings is no joke, but it only took me an hour and half of mindless brooding, before I went ahead and started planning for a new venture. To say that it did not worry me would be a BIG LIE, because I did worry, but prayers can move mountains and it has helped me find the needed confidence boost I needed to get the ball rolling on my new online adventures!

It's been 22 days since I officially lost my job and 3 days since I decided I would STOP all efforts in finding a new one. Instead I am concentrating all my time and efforts in building and growing my new babies.


Check them out:

http://onlyladygaga.info- this is a lady gaga fan page and my testing site (a live lab rat sort of), if I want to tweak my other site, I test it here first. It's monetized too!

http://endanxietypanicattack.info/ - now this is the site I am most proud of right now. When I first started this affiliated marketing gig, I never even imagined me being able to create a decent website that is SEO optimized. But yes, this baby is optimized but not to the T. It's a work in progress...but I am happy with it already!

 and lastly! I got approved for ADSENSE again!!! woot!

Any feed back good or bad about my websites are welcome!

BTW, mogulinpajamas.com is not dead, its just hybernating :-)

2 comments:

Evans B. said...

welcome back! I'm back on blogging too, I've been on and off for 3 months, seems like forever. More updates on you from now on!
seduceme from GT

Chew On This said...

hi sis, I've been there - quitting work but that was when I was still single and it really didn't made an impact on me. Pero now that I have a baby it would be a nightmare if I lost my job without another one backing me up :D mas mahirap sis. Like right now, I just quit my previous job but I made sure, meron kapalit muna before I did. heheh! Welcome back to blogging :D

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina