Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BIG MOVE!

Today (OCTOBER 20, 2010) ....errr....I mean tonight I officially registered mogulinpajamas.com. It's a big leap for me in my quest to find financial freedom through online endeavors. I have yet to find me some hosting but I already narrowed it down to mabuhayhosting.com and a premium hosting account provided by my present company. I have used mabuhayhosting in the past and I can say that the uptime is pretty reliable and its pretty cheap compared to other webhosting services available out there.

http://mogulinpajamas.blogspot.com/ will still exist here. That diva in my header is not going anywhere (AND ME, MYSELF and I just plain refused to GO! so I have no choice :p) , but I really wanted to create a website whose main function is to earn me money, hence the existence of www. mogulinpajamas.com.

What to expect from mogulinpajamas.com

 * Articles on how to earn money online
*  Tips on how to avoid being scammed
*  Links to websites offering free lessons on affiliate marketing
*  Articles and Tips on how to earn on  Ebay and other online marketplaces
*  Paid wholesale listing versus free lists sources
*  Money saving tips
* other earning opportunities that I think are worth trying

 WISH ME LUCK!!!
 









0 comments:

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina