Saturday, April 23, 2011

Positivity!

A few weeks ago after I made my "hopefully" final decision to do blogging/ online marketing full time, I had this idea about a website full of positive thoughts. It's more on a daily affirmation things wherein anybody can post a positive thoughts/ affirmation for the day. But because I do not know a thing about html/css and is reliant on 3rd party plugins to get my site going, I don't know when it will ever become a live project (as opposed to being just a mere idea hiding behind the cobwebs in my mind). Twitter is out of the question because even if people are willing to participate, there's no way to filter non relevant tweets.

So for now I have decided to do at least one POSITIVE THOUGHTS  post once a week. Not much but hopefully as my life changes with this positive thoughts....I will have more positive thoughts to share :-)!

1 comments:

Dimples said...

Hi Sis! Here from GT

At any rate, I wish you luck in monetizing this project ^^ A lot of girltalkers seem to be successful in it already but I myself haven't figured out what I need to get myself started in such endeavor

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina