Friday, October 1, 2010

Grabbing the opportunity!!!

When I started this blog, I was serious in my intention to monetize it. That time I wanted nothing more but to earn my keep with my online business and blogs. A year has passed and my online business is at a standstill and I have yet to earn a cent from my blogs. The only consolation I have is that I am employed as a homebased researcher (a job that I love very much!). That and the fact that I now have access to loads of learning materials on how to go about building an online business. The more I learn the more I realize its no walk in the park. But at least I know what I am getting into... before I actually jump in. AND BESIDES I GET GET THE LESSON FOR FREE :D!

1 comments:

snw said...

I also haven't earn from my blogs yet. But I feel a sense of fulfillment whenever I get to see the number of people who visit/read my blog. :)

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina