Friday, December 11, 2009

New Post!!! New Plans!!!

I let go of my internet cafe last February 23 and since then I've been a PMA (pahinga muna anak) LOL!!!

It's not that I don't want to work....actually I want to work...I just don't want to go to work for somebody else. Both my sisters has asked me pointedly what I want to do and since both of them has stable well paying jobs I understand their point of view. If your a well paid employee, its hard to imagine risking the regular income (plus health care and bonuses) for a business that you are not even sure will pay for itself. Well I've been running my own business for 8 years and at some point I myself questioned the sanity of staying in business.

But instead of making a decision on getting into another business or applying for a job, I instead went into total vacation mode....well actually I still dabbled in business here and there when I get bored (or scared that I might end up a BUM for life!). I told one of the sister I needed the time off, after spending the last 8 years working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I think it paid off, NONE OF MY CLOTHES NO LONGER FITS ME!!! HA!HA!HA!

But since the end of the year is almost here, I think its time for me to start planning for my next venture and adventure!!! I have pinpointed the market, is doing all necessary research, making the necessary number crunching...now all I need is to slowly but surely rewire my body clock, because all the necessary work for the biz SHOULD be done in the morning and not at NIGHT... SIGH!!! I still have lots of prepping to do!!!

(what is it I am planning???? hmmm !!!!)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your new venture sis! :)

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina