Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Confessions....

I never pay attention to calendars and clocks.....unless when I need to beat a deadline (most common of which is paying due bills in time before the service gets cuts off) . That's why I completely forgot that last December 23 would have been the 10th month since I sold my business. Not that I was keeping tabs and has no plans of celebrating the day I said goodbye to a failed venture that was driving my stress levels to a point that I was always feeling sick and lethargic. Nope...I WILL NOT AND WILL NEVER COMMEMORATE THAT DAY!!!

But let me confess something, that last day, before I lock the door to my shop for the last time, I actually stood still for a second and said GOODBYE TO IT. I don't know why I did it. I just did it.

Ten months after I did what I did I still am not sure what to do next. I am eyeing a new venture. But after my last misadventure with business, am now afraid to jump and get wet again. *sighs*

0 comments:

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina