Sunday, July 3, 2011

THE BIRTH: CMP TRAVEL AND TOURS

Last July 2 I inaugurated my newest venture: CMP TRAVEL AND TOURS!!! I haven't totally given up on my blogs and websites. But for personal reasons, I really have this need to have a "real world" business. One that friends and family will recognize and one I do not need to explain. The travel agency is an offshoot of my renewed interest in traveling.

Travelling = Expenses= Need to Earn :D. That's why I decided on a travel agency, even though I might not get rich as quickly as I want to, I don't mind so long as I get more chances to travel :-)

Cheers!!!

Please check me out my Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/cmptravelandtours

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Hope everything goes well. =)

Missy said...

Thanks Jane :-)

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina