Saturday, April 10, 2010

Long Time No Post!!!

I haven't been here for a while....and I miss blogging and writing random thoughts and just well...being random!

Anyway, I've been busy with work, playing dakilang alalay to my father's Aunt. I never thought that going back to the rat race would be this nerve wracking, everyday I ask myself if I did the right thing while worrying if I have what it takes to keep this job or at least finish my contract. I am not so happy with my performance and a bit lost on how else to improve myself. But I told myself, I can do this and will do it!!!

Anyway 3 things I discovered since starting this job, sex is always a hot topic, it pays to keep your opinion to yourself, and yes.... a sense of humor is a lifesaver!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're working again? where? its been a while malou! Anyway, migrated my blogs and you might want to change blog links

http://littlemissmarikit.wordpress.com
http://idiosyncraticinklings.wordpress.com

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina