Friday, February 26, 2010

First pay!!!

I receive my first pay from my first online job :D...yippee!!!

It isn't much....but for some reason I feel so proud that finally I am no longer a bum..hahaha!!!

The money would be spent for my granny's birthday this sunday...... and it isn't much, there would be nothing left by the end of this day.....(I am going out later to buy the stuff we need) and I would not have any money again till next pay day, but I don't care. I love her...and the money I spent for her birthday is the fruit of my labor!!!!!

2 comments:

Maia said...

congratulations and may blessings come to you. <3 we need to talk pala. I really need you for online

Badet said...

Congrats on your earnings! More to comee and happy birthday to your granny. =)

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina