Sunday, September 13, 2009

Messy room...messy mind...organized room...organized mind...

I finally got around to cleaning my sister's room which has become the de facto storage room in our house (she moved out after getting married).

Before pics.

And after throwing away this much plastic bags and what nots... (there's actually 2 BIG bag full of plastic bags that I threw out... I cringe at the thought of all those plastic bags)


and a bit of reorganizing (I was very ruthless and threw away everything that can no longer be used. Other stuff I segregate into two plastic boxes, 1 box to be sold in my ebay store and 1 box for stuff that could be given away. I call the latter the family gift box....you know for those surprise invitations you just can't refuse but have no budget to spare for gifts)


Finally.........

The room still needs a bit of organizing. Unfortunately I am not the most organized person to do that. Its clean (that's more important!), the wooden sofa which doubles as bed for my sister and her husband when they come to visit is finally usable again and you could actually walk around the small room for a change :D

3 comments:

Maia said...

congratulations on this feat! I clap for you *applause*! I know the feeling that you get from cleaning and its really good! <3 Parang may nangyari and it feels cleansing. :)

Haha! I also find that when I clean i find things that Ive forgotten/missing or totally dont know that I have. Thats always fun.

well at least you got your "shopping" started. :) haha

GOOD JOB!

snw said...

sipag mo sis!
i have a tag for you! check it out!

pumpkienpie said...

goodjob! naku mukhang kelangan ko na ring maglinis ng room ko.. na inspire mo ko eh! =)

follow your blog na..

 
The Crazy World of Me, Myself and I © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina